Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by meirelle, Feb 27, 2012.

1. meirelle

meirelle Sea of Shelfwarmers

Will there be a deluxe Starscream in the TFP RiD collection? I looked on the TF wiki, but there wasn't one listed, which I found odd. I'd be willing to wait, but if there's not gonna be a deluxe version, I wanna hurry up and snag the first edition now before the price skyrockets again. Although, I also read that there will be a voyager SS coming out. Is he preferrable to the first edition? (I did take a look at him, and his weapons are hideous, but I'm wondering if they can be removed.)

2. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think the deluxe versions of Optimus, Megatron, or Starscream will be released in the PRID line, sorry but it's the truth. Thank god that I found my FE Starscream at my local TRU just before the FE line was cancelled.

3. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    The Voyager Starscream will have the same Powerizer gimmick as the other Prime Voyagers, with translucent forearms and a light-up weapon. I don't know of any plans for a Deluxe version in the RID line, but that's not to say it's out of the question. They are repainting the FE one in that boxed set with Bumblebee and a few human figures.

4. meirelle

God damn. D: I don't want to pay $40 on Amazon for him, but it looks like I might have to.

Thanks.

5. meirelle

Thanks. I might get the boxed set, depending on how I feel about the gimmicks the voyagers have. In jet mode, Screamer's weapon looks so damn ridiculous. If I can detach the weapon in jet mode and in robot mode, I might get it. This has usually been the case, but with this light-up gimmick, I'm not so sure they'll be detachable. :/

6. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Get the FE deluxe if you can - he's a great toy. I'd pay $40 to get him.

7. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Only Deluxe scremaer in RID is the Enterinment pack with Bee but that is canada and asia exclusive

8. Sumner Sturgeon

Sumner Sturgeon It's not easy being the best~

You don't think it'll be detachable? Uh, well don't worry, it definitely is; the weapons on all of the PRID Voyagers come off. Furthermore, every one of them comes with a "normal" weapon in addition to the light-up one, and in Starscream's case, it's show-accurate single missiles that can attach to his wrists-- which is more than the Deluxe can say. I wouldn't count this toy out just yet.

9. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I cant see them not making a deluxe at some point or just releasing the first edition again under the RID line. They need a starscream to repaint 8 times. It would be foolish of them not to make a deluxe and churn out repaints like the classics line.

10. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    try to get the fe one if you can

11. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think he's the best TF Prime figure released to date, so I can definitely agree with hunting him down at all costs if that's what it comes to. However at the same time, I've seen people on here listing him at close to retail + shipping, so I wouldn't jump to join the 40+ club yet. Like, I know that's really our only option for stuff like Vehicons & the voyagers, but for the FE Starscream, I think there's more than a good chance of finding him considerably lower because while the demand is still hungry, so was (and still is) the case for its availability too.

12. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I hadn't seen that picture of the Voyager Starscream before. Thanks. I'll be looking forward to that one now.

13. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    It is? Damn Canada and Asia. We should raid Canada of thier FE Prime figures. No remorse. No survivors. Only victory.

Wait. does it have a chance to be releaced in the US?