question

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by openchallenge, Aug 30, 2016.

1. openchallenge

openchallenge It's own reward

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm wondering if there was a type of gif that TFW would be interested in adding to the toy database. Maybe a standard that starts with turntables of both modes with the option of a transformation gif if suitable.

-

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. openchallenge

[​IMG]

-

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    While it is certainly impressive, my feeling is the turntable size of things is catered for by the galleries - and the transformations would also fit there in some cases. If you can do high-res photos like what I'm doing for the galleries there might be an opportunity for you to get involved - watch this space for more details.

4. openchallenge

Yeah a gallery with more generalized sections would make it easier to maintain character groups. I would run into a lot of specifics when it comes to variants with the database so it what I could contribute from my collection would be scattered. I felt that the stuff I make is more ernest or something and lend itsel more to something similar to the 3d joes site.