Question to those who are TFCC members

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by darkmgmstr, Jan 3, 2008.

1. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

I recently signed up for membership for the TFCC. I got their email explaining everything about what is going to happen(i.e. getting the newsletter starting Feb. 2008 and other stuff). I am having trouble signing into the site and it's giving me an error message that I am not in the database and I am not recognized as a member. Does anyone know what I can do so I can sign in? It says on the email that my membership doesn't start til the next issue is out. Is this true? I hope not cuz I want to get my hands on TFCC Astrotrain. I appreciate any help you guys give me.

2. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    I had this same problem two weeks ago.... though I forgot what I did so the site would recognize me. Sorry that wasn't much help man :( 

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You need to wait to get your first issue of the club magazine. There will be a number on the address label that lets you get online access.

4. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    I did not get my mag yet and I was able to register, guess I got lucky :D 

5. darkmgmstr

Damn!!! What I feared has come true... I guess, I have to wait. I only hope that they don't sell out of Astrotrains..

Looks like you did get lucky. If you do happen to remember what you did, please let me know.

6. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    Or if you are like me you never get an issue, then you complain get back issues but never any new ones after that.

7. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got the same problem right now. Guess I'll wait for the first issue also. If you get any new results make sure you post them :D 

8. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Did you guys get an e-mail from TFCC with instructions on how to create your account after you paid? They sent me an e-mail the day after I paid for my membership with my expiry so I can create my account. Thats where I had problems, I kept trying to create my account and I kept getting the user does not exsist. I waited a couple of days, tried again and still a no go. Since I am in Canada I tried doing it with Non-US and US and switched up the dates and eventually my account was created. Keep trying or call customer service is the only piece of advice I can offer.

Oh and the Astrotrain & Air Razor are sold out. They had a special going on this week buy both for $99.

9. darkmgmstr

I haven't gotten an email from them on how to create it. I guess I should wait til I get the email or I get my issue.

And yes, the Astrotrain/Airazor special is sold out, but I looked on the site and Astrotrain itself is still for sale, I hope....

10. Grimlocka go-go

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nope no instructions, just a notification that I was billed, with a date that I've already tried a couple of times

11. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Good luck man I hope you get Astrotrain :thumb 

maybe give it a couple of days to let them process your membership info and all that good stuff :thumb 

12. darkmgmstr

From what I checked, they only have about 20 Astrotrains and 20 Airazors. I hope can log in soon enough so I can snatch them before they sell out... *hopes he can log in soon*

13. Grimlocka go-go

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah I paid Nov 21st, so i'd hope they'd had me in buy the new year, was waiting on my first issue if not.

14. darkmgmstr

By the sound of it, you should go active this month according to the email. So once you get your issue, you can log in.

15. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Dang you should have been hooked up already, I just paid for my membership a couple of weeks ago.

16. Megatron_X

Megatron_X Supreme Predacon Warlord

I signed up two weeks ago and can get in. I called them and asked them what my expiration for the club magazine was and they further activated my account. And in doing so I was told that within 24-48 hours they would have me in the database and my expiration would work to login. Then after a few days got the email but I was already in the system.

17. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

I had that problem when I first signed up too, I ended up calling FP and talking to one of them and even though it took a few days and multiple calls they did fix it.

18. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FP's online stuff is severally bad - ask anyone. Their sites are old and outdated beyond belief. However - their phone and email customer service is top notch. Angie has been super-friendly and helpful to me and to others. Just fire an email or give them a call, and I'm sure they'll help you out.

As for the Astrotrain, don't worry, they have tons. Working with their cart they have over 1000 each of them still in stock (their store works differently than most - if you put in too many, it just jumps down to add only 20, instead of the actually number in stock - to test, try to add 1000 Astrotrains, then empty your cart, then try to add 1200 Astrotrains).

19. darkmgmstr

I got an email from the club giving me an expiration date. I tried logging in and it still says i am not recognized. I also see that email address is not mine and it's someone elses. Should I give them a call tomorrow?

20. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would. Although, if you got the email, they obviously have your correct email address.

If I remember correctly, I was confused like you were, and called them, and they told me it'd probably start working in a week or so, and it did.