Question that I have about a link between 2nd and 3rd films

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimalAlex, Aug 31, 2016.

1. OptimalAlex

OptimalAlex Member

Howdy! My name is Alex, and yup, I love Transformers. And the new films are Awesome! I have a question, however, that may have been answered and if so, I apologize. In the second Bay film, when the Combiner is tearing apart the pyramid, is that a space bridge pillar revealed in it at the very top ? If for some reason it is, what does that exactly mean ?

I can't quite wrap my head whether the Fallen intended the space bridges to be in pyramids, but if so, we're they there in safe keeping until the Fallen or another Prime like Sentinel Prime himself could find the matrix hidden on earth and thus finally enact they're wish to bring Cybertron back to Earth ? How would the Fallen had been able to place space bridge pillars on earth though if only Sentinel Prime had them all ? Plus, if the Fallen had no idea where any of the other pillars or Sentinal were, and only a Prime could activate them, and Optimus was dead by the middle of part two and they had no idea where the matrix was....hmmm. How could the Fallen or Decepticons use the pillars already on planet earth, then ?

Is this a connection between the second film and third film I'm looking at too deeply, or not deep enough. I can be more specific with my question if you need to be, and again, sorry if this has already been asked. In any event, thanks for reading my ramble and please reply. Have a good day!

2. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Hey, there...welcome, welcome!

I think the easy answer is that it's not a pillar at all, just "solar harvester" technology (along with the Matrix within it eventually).

3. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It wasn't a space birdge. It was a star harvester. Kinda hard to miss.

4. OptimalAlex

OptimalAlex Member

Ah, gotcha, my bad. I did overlook that. Thanks for replying you guys, and thanks for the welcome, Hazekiah!