Question: Reuse of Energon Aerialbots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DrTraveler, Sep 11, 2012.

1. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Once and Future Slicer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all,

I'm curious, what are all the toys that used the Energon Aerialbots models? I know of:

Stormjet: redeco'd as Classics Silverbolt and RotF Silverbolt

Treadshot: Shares a mold with Windrazor, redeco'd as (Classics and RotF) Airazor, Air Raid, (Classics TCC) Breakaway

Terradive: Shares a mold with Sky Shadow, redeco'd as (Classics and RotF) Skydive and Fireflight, (Cybertron TCC) Skyfall.

Is that the whole of the list?

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    their are also the TFCC repaints both blue and red and transparent (wait I can see you listed them already my dumb). The Superlink (japans name for Energon) had slight different colours but no real changes I think the blue energon chips were a lighter blue and their were a few minor changes in apps

I think that might be it. The combaticon guys actually got 1 more repaint each as some what rare value store toys but I dont think the aerialbots got anything

3. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Once and Future Slicer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, I think I have the TFCC guys in that list. I didn't know the Superlink had any different color apps. I had heard that the Universe and RotF redeco's were identical.