question regarding Transformers DVD Hong Kong bundle

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tinlunlau, Nov 7, 2007.

1. tinlunlau

tinlunlau Well-Known Member

Stopped by Pacific Mall in Toronto today and noticed that the Region 3 imported edition of Transformers is out right now. Which, by the way, looks better than the Region 1 version. Cover looks the same but the 2 DVD's are stored in a digipack. The Megatron side of the cover seems to be gone but the back cover containing the details is no longer a loose piece of paper. DVD contents are basically the same except the audio tracks available are slightly altered. Spanish and French tracks removed but a Thai dub is there to take its place. English 5.1 is there as usual and you basically have your region 3 dvd.

Anyway, I was looking thru the cover and noticed that the Hong Kong edition has its own list of goodies for its Hong Kong DVD release. Namely a free Octopus Card holder and a chance to win some more Transformers goodies. Are there any other details on the drawings to win their prizes? I'll be heading to Hong Kong on the 18th and will stay there till the 18th so I'm good to enter if I do decide to double-dip and the Hong Kong dvd release of Michael Bay's "Transformers".

2. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Questions.. they be not news.

And I have no idea.

3. tinlunlau

tinlunlau Well-Known Member

Thanks for moving the thread.
    I just realized i posted in the wrong forum and tried to delete it.

noticed i couldn't so i just left it there.