Question regarding DOTM HA's

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PaulK80, May 17, 2011.

1. PaulK80

PaulK80 Deceptibot

Ebay:
    I've browses the forum looking for answers but haven't noticed anything s far so I'll just ask for myself..
    Does anyone here know if they plan to add the other 2 Wreckers as HA figures? I'd like to eventually have all 3 but want them to be in unison, either as deluxe class or HA. I just don't want to go insane for 3 like I did over the Twins lol! If anyone has any info they'd care to share it would be much appreciated!

2. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Hasbro did accidentally leak a pic of human alliance leadfoot. I'll update you with a pic. Comes with a lttle robot animal named steeljaw that becomes his gun.

Human Alliance Leadfoot resources

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  3. PaulK80

PaulK80 Deceptibot

Ebay:
    That would be of the utmost excellantness!!! Is the 3rd Wrecker this movie's Elita-1?! lol I've seen plenty on both the 88 & 48 but nothing about the other. He must be made an HA as well but distributed unlike HA Mudflap haha

4. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Instead of making Topspin a new mold, they'll probably repaint one of the other two, and spend the cash on giving HA BB a second hand.

:rolleyes2 

5. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    The 88 (Roadbuster) and The 42 (Leadfoot) are the only wreckers to receive the HA treatment that we know of.

The 48 car is the one you must be describing with possible distribution issues. Unless I misunderstood.

6. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I'm just wondering if we'll see HAs for Wheeljack and Mirage too.

7. PaulK80

PaulK80 Deceptibot

Ebay:
    Thanks for the pic Grimwing! I do slightly remember that news now looking at the pic. And GrimlockAutobot, yeah I meant the 2 HA's but had the 48 on the brain having seen it & deluxe 88 yesterday at KMart. Here's my "brilliant" idea... scratch all other classes & only make HA's from now on! LOL Don't know what you guys thought of the ROTF ones plus these newer ones but I really liked TF2's a lot!

8. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    IMO I'm sure we'll see the third Wrecker. The DoTM toyline is going to continue well into next year and we've only seen the tip of the iceberg.