Question regarding Dairugger XV and GoLion...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Predakwon, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can a company in Japan release toys for Dairugger and Golion still or is it still owned by Voltron's company (WEP I think) worldwide?

I'd love to have a reissue (not the Trendmasters) of those 2 or even Revoltechs.

2. delta7890

delta7890 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't believe there's anything preventing Go-Lion or Dairugger XV from being reissued. I know Go-Lion was recently featured in the Japan only DS game Super Robot Wars W. However, I believe it's been said that Go-Lion and Dairugger, despite being so well known as Voltron over here in the States, did rather poorly in Japan, and are rather obscure today. I don't think we can count on a reissue of the old stuff. Your best bet is to go for the Masterpiece Voltron (I believe there's an all-plastic version coming out soon, if it isn't out already. Apparently the diecast version has some stability and durability issues). I'm not sure if there are any plans for a Masterpiece Vehicle Voltron. That would be daunting, considering it consists of 15 combining, twisting, turning vehicles.

Hope that helps.