Question regarding Armada/Energon/Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Soundblaster1, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I have some AEC stuff I might add to my sale thread (this would be the MAYBE stuff, for those of you that read my "advice regarding collection" thread), but I'm not entirely sure what the demand would be...

Armada Tidal Wave- no missiles
    Armada Overload- no missiles
    A. Blurr
    Cyb Snarl
    Cyb Brimstone
    A Red Alert
    A Scavenger
    E Demolisher
    A Destruction Minicons

Then there's the BM stuff I never got attatched to for one reason or another
    BM Megs
    BM Primal (deluxe)- has cardback
    BM Buzzsaw

So is there any demand for any of these?

PS-
    I really do have NO space, so I do NEED to get rid of stuff...

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

There's a chance, a little while from now, I could take Brimstone off your hands.

Being incomplete will hurt your chances of selling Tidal Wave and Overload, but at least with the Mini-Cons and a good price, I think you'd be ok there. The other stuff would be more difficult, especially Armada. Blurr might be a winner.

You might have a shot with the BM stuff, perhaps in an inexpensive lot, because I don't see a good chance of desire for any one of those alone.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Armada Blurr Sucks so It won't get sold.

4. Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus Castlevaniac

I was never heavy into collecting the A/E/C series myself, just a few pieces if they struck my fancy...

But I will let you know this, if that's the BM Primal that launched the line it just might be the last thing you sell. The toy was never popular because it had way too many differences from the character model in the show. Plus as many folks will tell you, it doesn't really exude quality; some think it resembles a knockoff.

Megatron might sell to someone who collects all toys of that character.

Buzzsaw...well, I had a bunch of MOSC and MOC complete BM stuff to sell at Botcon this year and he was one of the only ones who didn't sell either way. Not sure why, he's a cool little guy...but for some reason no one wanted him at all.

Hope that helped.

-Pit-

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Sad to say but the only thing that interested me was overload.

6. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Great... The stuff I can bother to part with should end up in a dumpster. Always good to hear. /sarcasm

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

My suggestion, something I'm considering with my last TFs and some non-TF junk? Donate to Goodwill, get a receipt, and use it for a tax return. Certain donations are tax-deductible, and that way the government's the one to pay you/your parents for them... eventually.

I definitely would do this for the BM and most of the Armada stuff, not to mention stuff already on your list you can't sell. Post-movie, a G1 homage like Demolishor might sell, but don't bet on it. Snarl is very common in sales threads as he's one of the first Cybertron figures to get purged from collections, but I dunno. Brimstone is actually not that common, and like I said, I could use it. Give Tidal Wave, Overload, and maybe Blurr a shot first.

Oh, and do yourself a favor and add someone to your ignore list. :)  You WILL thank me later.

8. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Goodwill is always a possibility... I'll at least give everything a shot in the sales thread (that I'm sure I'll sell) and work from there.

If you don't mind my asking, could you be a bit more specific? I'm not too fond of the ignore list.