Question re: TFSource

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jbz, Apr 24, 2012.

1. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, not sure where to post the question. Does anyone have experience with submitting questions to TFSource using their online submission form? I've submitted 2 and haven't gotten any response back.
    In the past when I've contact them, I've emailed them directly and the response is usually pretty quick.. I didn't want to overflow them with the same inquiry, so I was waiting a few days to hear something back. Thoughts?

Basically what I wanted to ask them is if I could move a preorder from one item to another. I mistakenly preordered the Prime Bicon when I wanted to preorder the Prime Vehicon jet. They have a stricter no cancel preorder policy, but they state they consider other options upon request.

2. ahro23

ahro23 Omnibot

They're usually pretty good about getting back to people. Just send them another message and say that you've tried to contact them a couple times but didn't get a reply. I'm sure they'd be willing to work with you if it was an honest mistake.

However, keep in mind that they're probably busy getting ready for Botcon/Dairycon this weekend, so I wouldn't expect an immediate response.

3. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    I'd just email them direct.

4. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    They're pretty good about getting back to people, but as the crew is out of the office over the weekend; it may take a little bit before they're able to get through the weekend's email.

If you don't hear anything in the next few days, send an email to customercare@tfsource.com

5. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

They are also gearing up for Botcon, so it might take a little longer than usual.

6. jbz

jbz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ah, yeah forgot about Botcon. Good stuff guys, thanks.