Question on the MP-1 trailers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kEVINUS prime, Jul 2, 2006.

1. kEVINUS prime

kEVINUS prime Future Legend

Is there any difference on the trailers being sold seperately by justittoys and the one coming with the Masterpiece Prime rerelease? I'm looking at the trailer sold seperately rather than spend a chunk on another Prime. Has there been any info yet?

2. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

I just got the JustItToys trailer (wave#2) and I was kind of disapointed cause it doesn't open like the original G1 trailer. I now wait for the next wave of MP01 from BBTS.

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    The one at justittoys is an unofficial product. The one that'll come with MP-04 is an official, Takara-made trailer. We don't really know much about it yet except that it's shorter than we'd expected. Whether or not it will open has, to the best of my knowledge, yet to be revealed.

There's also a small chance that the MP-04 one will come with a small figurine of a teenage girl in some kind of fetishistic costume. :p 

4. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

i would rather have Magnus armour thank you very much. I want ULTRA Magnus, not just a white repainted mp prime

when i get some cash together ill just get the justtoys trailer. Dont see the point in spending a ton for a damn trailer which will just sit in my -parts/accessories- box

5. UltraPrime

UltraPrime Lord of Macragge

Amen. A big-ass Ultra Magnus would look sweet on my shelf!

6. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

That would be awesome! I wish they would make a REAL masterpiece Ultra Magnus.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read that the trailer with MP-04 will open up. I got the custom opening trailer made by dalianjj (sp?) so I don't know yet if I'll splurge for MP-04 with the official trailer.

7. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It has been confirmed that the trailer for MP-04 does transform/open. We're still awaiting other details on the features.

8. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

having the justitoys trailer is good enough for me...it is, after all, just a trailer and not the main focus of Optimus Prime. I mean as a kid a rarely played with Primes trailer or even opened it for that matter.