Question on Jetfire

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    One thing I thought Jetfire would have asked, was about the AllSpark. Cause he seemed to just want to know about the Matrix.
    He didn't know or even ask how he came back from Stasis either. And I doubt he would have just woken up and gone, "Oh, the AllSpark's gone, but thats okay cause I'm alive. Now, let's get on with the movie. Itchy wretched rust in my ass!"

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Was Jetfire awake when the Allspark was lost? To him, the current events would've been: Fallen's after the Matrix, it's here, gotta do something. Wasn't the Allspark being lost was something that happened (relatively) recently?

3. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good question.
    From the novel and Defiance:
    The Matrix is a part of the AllSpark which is used to activate the harvester and repower the cube. The Seekers' job was to find planets with suitable suns for harvesting. When the Primes sealed the Matrix and effectively rendered the harvesters useless, one could assume their goal changed to finding the Matrix. So, in finding the Matrix, he is finding means to recreate the cube. Though that still doesn't explain why he doesn't ask about it at all.

EDIT:
    Since Jetfire was already on Earth (or at least not on Cybertron) long before Prime and Megatron rose to power, he didn't know that Prime had launched it into space. Perhaps he thought it was still on Cybertron.

4. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

This.

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    theres also the possibility that he kinda knew-afterall, he was brought back with the cube sliver, maybe it made him aware of what had happened to it.