Question on CrazyDevy CDMW-25 Waist Piece

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by bf18289, Feb 21, 2012.

1. bf18289

bf18289 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Quick question for those that have this CDMW-25 set.

I ordered this set and never opened it and sold it off on ebay.

The buyer said that the waist plate only has one peg / tab on the back to attach to devastator's waist and the other one is missing or broken off.

I never opened it so i don't know what it looks like.

Can anyone post a picture of the back side of the green waist piece from the CDMW-25 or let me know how many pegs your version has? 1 or 2?

Thanks a lot!

2. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    Should have two pegs on the back, like the original waiste piece. Hope info helps.

On a somewhat unrelated note got this piece and the parts that turn, one of those pegs broke. So now wont attach. You gotta be real careful with em it seems. Easily prone to break. Didnt even move mine much. Only had for like 2 days and it broke. Kinda sucks. Maybe Ill try emailing them.over at CDMW.

3. bf18289

bf18289 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    thanks that helps a lot, wasn't blaming the buyer, but i wasn't sure if it was 1 or 2 since i couldnt find good pictures.

i'll give him a refund. lesson learned to check sealed items as much as possible through clear display befor shipping out.

4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    You can't generalize based on your own personal experience, that's just misinformation. I have that piece too and it's perfectly fine.

5. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    Correction, seems easily prone to break. Personal opinion based on the item I had in hand. The little plastic pieces are rather small and if you're npt careful I can easily see it breaking on someone else. Again my opinion based on my experience. Hope that clears up any misunderstanding. Thanks

6. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Mine broke as well barely moved it.