Question: Myclone Dirge, does he exist??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shnomon, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Shnomon

Shnomon Member

Alright folks. I've recently been frantically searching Amazon, eBay, other TF sites, and damn near everywhere else in search of an answer to one single question: Does Myclones Dirge exist? I ask this because while yes, we do have an image of him from the 3rd TF Myclone wave Checklist as well as a factory image of him before his official release, I haven't once seen him on eBay or any other site for that matter.

The only possible evidence I have is a bit over a year ago while I was on an action figure trading forum some guy offered to sell me his Myclone Dirge for $40, but after I replied saying I'd take it/wanted pics of Dirge he never logged on after that. Is it possible he was just going to scam me?

So in short, my question to all of you is do any of you own Myclone Dirge/have pics to support this??

2. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    He was a chase figure, from what I remember, so probably a lot rarer than the rest.

3. UKBrawn

UKBrawn No arms just CLAWS!!

I searched high and low and had three boxes of the wave 3 figures, and couldnt get him.
    There must be at least one out there for the photo shoot though! I want it too though ;D