question from a City Commander newb.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tb-1599, Aug 18, 2011.

1. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

Ok first of all City Commander= 5 kinds of awsomeness. I have had it a few days. But I am having some trouble figuring out a few things.
    1. Can the missle pods store in the back of the trailor in alt mode? It looks like they can similar to D.I.A. Commander but I cant seem to make them sit right.
    2. Does Ultra....... errrr I mean City Commander's add on rifle store anywhere in alt mode? also from what I was reading it looks like he can store it on his leg like a holster am I blind and totally missing the peg hole on his leg?

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1) I've heard somewhere that DIA Commander has some remolded slots inside the legs to secure the launchers in the back, but I've never personally tried it. I've got a first run City Commander, so no remolds there (if they exist), so they just rattle around loosely in there.

2) If you put it in the long rifle mode (with the 5mm handle), then you can slot it in one of the fist holes on top of the trailer. If you've got a re-issued City Commander, then you can use the 5mm peg on the side of the rifle and stick it where one of the missile launchers would go (if the launchers are stored in back). For robot mode storage, there's a tab on the side of the rifle that slips loosely into the slots on the side panel of Ultra Magnus' legs. It doesn't work too well.

3. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep, keep in mind that there are at least two differrent running changes to the commander molds and city commander was made both first and last.

4. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Yes, they can definitely fit inside, but the fit is snug as all getout. The way that I've learned to do it is by jamming them in there before you even clasp the legs together for trailer mode and pray they stay.

The D.I.A. commander is "perfect" in terms of how everything fits in both bot and alt. modes. It's infinitely superior to the other two. I wish that they would run another run of the city and shadows using the imptoved DIA molding honestly. It's that much better.

5. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

I noticed that also. It seems like they refined the armor. They should do CC and SC with the D.I.A. Armor mold