Question for you Transformer Wiz's

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lostnfound, Jul 31, 2011.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I know nothing about the inner electronics of a Transformer, so I figure I'd ask the folks on here.

My biggest peeve about the movie leaders like Starscream and Ironhide is that their electronics - their voices specifically - sound nothing like their movie voiceover counterparts.

So my question is, is there any way to change them at all? And I don't mean simply disable them, but actually change them. Its robably impossible I know, but could you use audio from the movie to replace it? Like Ironhide's line from the movie "Class dismissed"

I don't see how you could do it, but I figured I'd ask since I think it would be pretty cool.

Any ideas?

2. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    Sure it's doable but you need an electronics tech for this, not a Transformers Wiz.

3. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    You need Geek Sqaud or something....not a 30 year-old man at a computer that likes morphing robots.

4. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

probably a chip in the box would need reprogrammed with the new clips, I have never actually tore one of the boxes apart to see the inside, I usually just yank the batteries and forget um.

5. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Well I know that a lot of customizers on here like to put LED lights in some of their customs, so I was hoping that if anyone knew how it could be done (if it could be done) that they would know how.

6. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Fixed as that is what I am and what I'm doing

7. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure one of our Radicons has done it before. Try asking in over in their "Creative Discussion" forum. They're pretty skillful guys.

8. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I wouldn't doubt that there are people on this board who know more than what the average "Geek Squad" employee does