Question For US Buyers Of Reprolabels

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

I ordered Jetfire and it took about three weeks. I currently ordered Trailbreaker stickers on 2/1 and havn't received anything yet.

The question is, what the hell are they doing? How difficult is it to pack the sticker sheet into an envelope and send it? I could see the long lead time if they didn't have the stickers sheets already made, but it seems that they have most of them in-stock and ready to ship (at least that's what it seems to indicate on eBay).

And $2 shipping on their website, but only $1 via eBay. Seems odd how eBay is the cheaper shipping method.

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    He doesn't make the stickers till you order them. And the crappy Canadian post is the main culprit.

Don't worry though..it's only been 10 days. When it gets out around 20 days, THEN I'd start to freak out.

3. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I as a Canadian must say Canada post is whack. Sometimes stuff gets there (US) in a few days, sometimes it takes a few weeks. I wouldn't worry too much yet. They are good at Reprolabels, if it did get lost, I'm sure they will shoot you out a new set.

4. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Well this will the the start of the fourth week from my purchase date. Hopefully it'll get here soon.

5. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

They have a FANTASTIC union. Great if you work for them but sometimes service can slide. Canada post doesn't work weekends. Cept at Christmas. It takes 3 days for package to get from Toronto to Halifax (~the same distance as Detroit to Boston).

6. Geekee1

Geekee1 Well-Known Member

I received mine today

7. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Yay! Got my set of Cobra labels in the mail!

Post mark was 2/6.

So:

1/21 - purchased label set.
    2/6 - set was mailed.
    2/11 - set was received.

Labels were well worth it though.

8. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

I finally got mine from yesterday from my initial order from 1/18/08. Almost four weeks to arrive.

They look good except under close inspection you can see jagged lines. Also, although they were able to replicate the metallic gray coloring, they weren't able to replicate the metallic blue coloring on some of Jazz's racing stripes (near rear fenders). Still a good deal for the price.