Question for Trek figure collectors

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Eradicator, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

Jul 4, 2002
    I was curious if anyone knows if the current Diamond select Trek figures are in scale with either the Art Asylum Enterprise or Nemesis figures.

The reason I'm asking is I have a few of both the AA ones I mentioned. I've always wanted to display multiple franchise figures together, but scale usually doesn't match up; some times not even with different line in the same company. Most of the Trek figures are quite a bit taller than most stuff from Dc Direct for example.

Well today, I had the thought that since the Alex Ross figures are taller as well, maybe they would fit together. I first placed Nemesis figs with Enterprise and noticed they were a little smaller than Nemesis figs.

I tried an Enterprise Tucker(actually with an Archer head because I wanted a Tucker in regular uniform and the exclusive was way too expensive) next to my Alex Ross Justice League Superman and Green lantern Hal Jordan figs. They actually worked. They are all the same height, and the heads are about the same.
  2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Dec 9, 2003
    I believe they are in scale. A friend of mine has a ton of them from Diamond but he has the Borg series from Art Asylum. Never ocmplained that they were out of scale.