Question for those with tattoos ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jux, Nov 25, 2006.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

Perhaps where its located, he couldn't show off without violating the board rules?

2. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because I didn't post a pic.
    :p 

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

You can get scar tissue from tatooing. Mostly happens if the area gets infected or it scabs over and peels before its healed. It can also happen if the tatooist goes to deep. The one I have on my back is scared because I didn't take very good care of it when it was new (not being able to reach it) so it got a mild infection and has a bit of scarring to it.

I've never heard of a tatoo getting like the OP's after it healed. If its your first it could be a reaction to the ink or it could be an infection in that general area that is new or that layed low and has recently become irritated

4. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    Yeah, I get that all the time with my first tattoo (the one just below the back of my neck.) I have no idea what physical thing it is that makes it raise up like that from time to time, but it feels really weird.

The guy that did my Decepticon tatto told me that this was because (as has already been mentioned in this thread) the tattoist who did that first one went too deep, causing it so scar. My Decep tatto has never done this, feels totally normal. Now I want to go and have my first tat done over, for it is also starting to look 'smudgy' and grim.

And!
    It is true! Boardwise has a tattoo, and I have even been priviledged enough to see it with mine own eyes! It is quite awesome, but he will only show it to you in person (and no it is not located in some seekrit! place!) :p 

5. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, my tat is a bit raised and itches too.. I just figured it was because it was a reaction to the ink or agitation from hair movement. Mine also scared a bit from going too deep.

6. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

both of mine do that on occasion. Nothing to worry about

7. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

That episode sucked so bad...

8. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    From what I understand, when it raises they call it palpitations (sp?) For me this happens when I'm hot and/or overheated from working out yes it will itch and raise. Other than that nothing to worry about. 2 of mine do it.

9. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Something you have in common with it oddly enough... Ba-dum-bum