question for the past botconers

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by butheadimus prime, May 4, 2007.

1. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    I will getting to the providence area on June 28th and I have a few questions:

1. Does anyone know when the prereg pick up be and where.

2. Why are alot of people making a big deal out of being there first. If you prereg your garranteed what you bought right. Is it for the other exclusive 2 packs that are available?

2. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Though I can't speak for Botcon experiance, I can speak from other Con experiances. Long story short, there's usually a line, a VERY long line. Get there early and wait on line less.

3. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All of this is how things worked last year:

You wont know when or where your pre-reg pickup is until you receive your preregistration paperwork in the mail prior to the convention.

People who are on the tours or in the classes will be able to pick up on Weds night generally.

The point of getting there early is yes the lines are quite long and that is where you buy the other merch and exclusives. Basically the earlier you get there the sooner you can be done with all of that crap.

For those that are in classes or tours who picked up on Weds, you still have to wait until Thursday to buy your extra exclusives. You still have to wait in line, but you can go straight to the merch counter on Thursday instead of waiting in the long check in line.

4. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    ok that answers my questions because I can't get there any earlier than thursday morning. Heres another question is the check in only for primus package holders? Any one know what day the hasbro tour is? I only live about 3 hours away in NYC so I was gonna stay around from thrusday till sunday morning.

5. unicron's blues

unicron's blues I need to get rich!

From what I understand the tour is on Thursday, if anyone knows diffrently though please correct me.

6. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

And once you are done with that, there's usually lots of room to room trading and selling... Plus I think the movie screening is Thursday night, too.

7. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's Friday. Says so right in the brochure, which is getting ME all wound up, because I'm a dealer too. That tour was a big draw for me, but I also have to make sure there's time for me to do setup.

8. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

As dealers, we decided against signing up for the tour. I would like to have gone, but I can't afford to have it take up a big chunk of my Friday setup time. Last year I barely had time for lunch, let alone a tour...