Question for owners of new Diamond Select busts...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Codimus Prime, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I recently bought one of the new Diamond Select busts of Bumblebee through Toyrocket.com auctions on eBay.

Last night I got it, and opened it. After breaking the tape on the foam, I noticed the plexiglass rod was broken near the base. :(  Has anyone else had this problem on this format of bust?

Did yours come already glued together there? I'm wondering if it was supposed to be loose like the Palisades ones (where you have to put it together).

It seems so fragile at that point, I'm wondering if it gets sent back... will it's replacement arrive with the same condition?

I plan to pursue a return, just because it's broken. It's fixable, but I'd rather get one that is in perfect condition.

I guess if they won't work with me, I can try to fix it myself. Superglue might work.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

2. Codimus Prime

Anyone? Doesn't have to be the Bumblebee one... I know the WW Grimlock is out.

3. Codimus Prime

Not one person has a Diaomond Select TF bust? Oh well... guess I'll just wait to hear back from customer service maybe tomorrow.

4. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

I bought the bumblebee from BBTS and have cliffjumper on preorder, but I haven't seen either yet. They go straight to my pile of loot. (which is getting waay large)Hopefully without broken plexi. Sorry I couldn't be of help.

5. Codimus Prime

well... thats cool. I also hope yours is not broken.

Still no answer from Toyrocket.com yet... :(