Question for KO Mirage owners

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by johnchow604, Jul 7, 2012.

1. johnchow604

johnchow604 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've heard good things about the KO Mirage. This review by 'e3nine' from 2007 -> http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...depth-review-56k-warning-picture-heavy-2.html has pics comparing it to the original and the KO has a better painted face and better overall paint applications. For various reasons, I got the impression the KO was better than the original.

However, this review from 2010-> K.O. Transformers Mirage Comparison « ukBrawn's blog lists the KO's eyes "wrap around the head too, making it look almost like a visor." This problem is not present in the first review. He also lists several issues with the KO.

I know KO quality can vary, but I was wondering if the majority of KO Mirage owners have the first review's experience or the second ones?

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got one, and it's actually really good. I'm not sure about the thing south the eyes, but the only minor difference that I'm not to fond of is that he had gold chrome on his missiles, o_O ... Gun is silver chrome, but missiles.. yup, gold.

3. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    I have both the blue and the red gold trim Mirage, I bought them because my original has seen better days and they act as great display pieces. Overall they are very good, I usually want to repaint the faces on KO's, but with these two I was happy to leave them as is.
    Silver missiles are easy enough to pick up on ebay or at shows.

4. naldopr

naldopr Well-Known Member

I saw on on ebay is there a store that sale him?