Question for Australian and Asian fans: Unleashed Jazz/Ratchet and Barricade/Blackout

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nevermore, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    These two were cancelled for the US market, so information about them is hard to come by... But I've been told they were at least released in Australia, Hong Kong and Malaysia.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Anyone who has actually picked them up or can still find them in stores:

Does the back or the bottom of the packaging depict a General Motors (Ratchet/Jazz) or Saleen (Barricade) logo?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Are there any copyright notes with the DreamWorks/Paramount stuff that identify these as licensed GM (Jazz/Ratchet) or Saleen/Sikorsky Aircraft (Barricade/Blackout) toys?

I know I probably won't get an answer again, but it's worth a try. ;) 

2. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

wow. i saw them today in my local toyworld today actually. had atleast 6 of each. I'll check them out after i finish work tomorrow.

(i live in Victoria, Australia btw.)

3. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    im pretty sure there's a copyright thing going between hasbro and the companies that make the alt modes of the movie characters...lockheed martin's got the same thign on deep space starscream's box...

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Please keep in mind that this kind of questions I ask in my threads are usually very case-specific, so I kindly suggest you to look closely what question I was actually asking instead of giving a very broad, general answer that doesn't help my quest at all. :) 

In this particular case, I'm asking about these very specific toys shown above, not "are Movie toys licensed vehicles?"