Question for anyone who owns Encore Omega Supreme

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by havokss22, Aug 17, 2008.

1. havokss22

havokss22 Well-Known Member

I recently received my Encore Omega supreme, and I have looked everywhere in the packaging and with the figure and I can not find the yellow pieces that mount to the legs and lock them into place. Anyone remember where they were located in the packing? I didn't see a spot in the formed plastic for them. thanks for the help.

2. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

have you tried looking where his backpack/rocket base is? or perhaps the baggie for the instruction and stickers? already opened mine, cant remember where they go in the packaging.

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Weird. The two big ones that go on the front of the legs were in the formed plastic, just under the left leg pieces (if you're looking at the box with the track pieces as the "top.") The two smaller sets of tabs were in a plastic baggie elsewhere in the box, IIRC, separate from the instruction/stickers baggie.

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mine was the same as Peaugh's. I hope you find them man. Good luck:) 

5. havokss22

Thanks for the replie, I checked the packaging again and I see the spot that the pieces should have been but nothing there. I'm going to look around some more to make sure they didn't fall out when I took the other parts out. And I checked the bag and nothing there.

6. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    eek, that sucks. you don't have a dog, do you?

7. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    Yeah the smaller ones are in a plastic bag

8. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Mine are in the same spot as Peaugh's & BustaJesse's. Good luck and hope you find them. If not I hope you can return it for another one.

9. havokss22

Thank you to everyone who replied to my request. I searched the box again with no luck there is absolutely no yellow pieces anywhere in the box. And no secondary baggy with the 2 smaller pieces. When I opened the packaging it was on big black coffee table so I am pretty sure that some yellow pieces would have jumped right out at me if they had simply fallen out. I'm big timed bummed right now, I couldn't wait to get Omega Supreme.

I emailed TFSource where I got the figure and told them my issue they provided suggestions on where to look for the pieces. I told them there is no sign of them and looks like they never were in the packaging. I asked them how I go about sending it back for a replacement or if there was something esle they can do to fix the problem. Hopefully i'll hear back from them tomorrow.

10. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    hope it works out for you man.