Customs: Question for anyone who makes their own G1 cardboard inserts

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sharkysharky, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. Sharkysharky

    Sharkysharky Well-Known Member

    May 26, 2008
    Trophy Points:
    I won a boxed G1 Roadblock and Thunderwing in an auction a few weeks back and they’ve both got their bubbles but haven’t got the cardboard inserts. No biggie I thought I’ll just pick up some of the same type of cardboard and make my own.
    Wrong ! I’ve nosed through about 6 art shops and nowhere do they sell the type of cardboard that used to make transformers inserts (eg white glossy on the front and grey on the back). Does anyone know if this type of cardboard has a specialist name at all please so I at least know what to ask for ? Thanks guys !

Share This Page