Question for a friend of mine regarding Ioffer!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G60Force, Oct 13, 2011.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Hi guys a friend of mine from Holland (Netherlands like myself :) )....
    Was wondering if Ioffer is a site te be trusted, any tips...
    He's thinking about getting that KO Headmasters set
    Also he wondered if reissue meant replica since most boxed prices seem fake :( 

Thnx really appreciated ;) 

2. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

I just bought the alloy Wheelie about 3 weeks ago from the guy who sells the Headmaster sets. I got my package right away. Hes a good seller, his name is Headmaster1987.

3. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Yup, as you might know, I'm from the Netherlands too, and I also bought the KO Headmasters through iOffer. Arrived here in quick time and without a hitch.

Yeah, nowadays the term 'reissue' is often misused for 'replica's' / knock offs. Seeing the term 'reissue' used is a definite reason to exercise caution and DO THE RESEARCH.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

speaking from my past experience with the place ioffer is a good place to find certain animated series on dvd in the case where they either wont sell them state side for some reason such as content or some other nonsensical reason or other because the current holder of the shows distrubition and copyrights just plain chooses to be a damn dick on the matter

i got ioffer to thank for the fact i got a complete set of episodes to all 4 seasons of static shock the entie run of realghostbusters +slimer+extreme ghostbusters and the complete set of episodes to brave king gaogaigar+final with english subtitles.

COUGHscrewyoumediablastersCOUGH.

i have never ordered any figures through ioffer though so i honestly dont knwo hwo they are on the matter but iwould suggest you find a dealer there with lots and i do mean lots of positivefeedback anda good return/replacement policy

5. G60Force

Ebay:
    BTW to "alldarker" and other dutch members any chance of someone willing to cast me 1 or 2 (spike & scorpies)? Or maybe loan a spike/scorponoc headmaster so I can do this myself?

6. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    casting the headmasters includes destroying the rivets in the legs, better to just buy the set, or the two you want off of someone

7. G60Force

Ebay:
    O yeah forgot about that.... on second though I only need the face, so theoretically I could cast it in headmode right? (since I want to make articulated versions and make sure THOSE CAN be casted)

O and what's with the last sentence I don't get it sorry :) 

so bassicallly I'd still like to get in touch with a dutch member willing to help us a hand

8. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    to buy the two repro headmasters you want (spike and zarak) from another member, since a lot of them bought them for the six japanese exclusive ones

9. G60Force

Ebay:
    Ok cool but would love it if someone actually wants to part with those 2 :D  thnx

10. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    hell, I just want a HM Siren head cast in NIghtbeat colours and NOONE can help me with this!!!

11. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The problem with "reissues" is something that applies to eBay as well. I'm darn sure both iOffer and eBay prohibit Knock-Off sales... but people get away with calling them "reissues." Just keep an eye out for threads that describe KOed items.