Question about WSTF's

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Butuman, May 27, 2007.

1. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

I've been trying to finish my WSTF collection for quite a while now and a thought occurred to me. Will there be anymore WSTF's in the near future? Also, what ever happened to the following WSTF's Skids and Tracks? Another thing is the Barrel and Stock that were suppose to come with Megatron. Here is a link of what was suppose to be release in the 2nd Wave. http://www.tformers.com/article.php?thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=1423

Maybe they were released but they magically slipped through me? Also, sorry if this type of thread/discussion has been posted before.

2. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

The line was ended for some reason or another.
    Tracks and Skids,I've seen Tracks prototype on Ebay once last year,don't know if it real or not.

The megatron vsx parts where sold at Botcon.

There's also the combinder groups with Devastator being the best of those groups.

As for the line it's self try here for some items.
    http://www.tfsource.com/Reissues/WST%20Grim-lock%20-%20Slaag/wst-3-piece-set.htm
    http://myworld.ebay.com/heerotoysmaker

Heero does alot of repaints and such,but there have been new pics of a Ramjet/Dirge .

3. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I have that Megatron/Convoy set and the parts did not come with it.

4. Methos

Methos ...Hail Megatron

Ok it was just the Megs from that set that came with the parts.

Meh,where's Redline when you need him......

5. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

The Megatron extra parts, while they were sold at Botcon, were not offically released by Takara. The line was cancelled before they got to wave three, which was the one that was scheduled to have Tracks, Skids, and the Megatron extra parts. I personally would like to see them continue the line, but I think that with them being secret packed, they didn't sell very well. I lucked out, and have all of the offical releases except for red Bumblebee and Skywarp(who I made my own repaint of), and the anime trailer for anime Prime. Who knows? Maybe after the movie comes out, they'll milk the franchise for all it's worth and release them in north america. I think that WST figures, packaged with a re-issued citybot, would make a REALLY good starting point for a Transformers RPG like Warhammer.

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Two words as to why we'll never see them in the states.

Choking Hazard

7. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    The guy who made the megs parts and magnus armor also made a wst arcee

8. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

anyone know where I can get the stock and barrel for the WSTF Megatron? If someone can keep an eye out for them at Botcon for me, that'll be great. Compensation (as in trades of course :)  ).

9. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

That's funny, because Warhammer toys are found all over the states, they're just not marketed to children. The "choking hazard " excuse doesn't fly with me. If Hasbro wanted to, they could totally make a board game/RPG that incorperates the WST's. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to eat a few Monopoly game pieces.