Question about WS Dinobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Dec 17, 2006.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Has anyone ordered the sets of these, either two or three of them together from tfsource? I'm concerned because in the individual purchases it tells you that you get weapons and stickers for each bot, but in the lot deals it only lists one sticker sheet and one sword and one gun. Is this just bad advertising or do they screw you on the extras to save 5 bucks?
    Help!

2. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

each boxed figure comes with their gun, sword and sticker sheet. In order to get swoop and the missle launchers you have to collect all 4 of the others and send in their little proof of purchase thing.

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Considering they come prepackaged, I'd assume they just mis-typed the listing. It'd be more work to open them and remove some of the sticker sheets and weapons.

4. LadyStarscream

Is Slag only available as Flamethrower? Or is there a normal version out there with the black head?

5. LadyStarscream

Who is the 4th? Will it be sludge?
    Or do I have to buy that red snarl?

6. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Red Snarl (and now blue Grimlock) are special releases and not required to get the final WST (Swoop) that includes all the missle launchers. And yeah, Flamethrower's the only version of the figure so red head only

7. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The stickers that comes with them are notoriously poorly cut. If you get them, I'd highly recommend ordering sets from Reprolabels while you're at it; the cuts are much better, they're sharper, and I think they have most stickers so you can go for an original toy look or a more toon accurate look.

8. LadyStarscream

Thanks to all for the responses, they help a lot!
    I have always loved the Dinobots, but never got around to ordering the WST versions, and I wanted the Christmas Grimlock so I went ahead and placed my order. I can't believe I just spent 60.00 on unofficial products. That hurts a bit, but the Dinobots are just so cool, I couldnt resist! I'll keep in mind about the repro labels, as I need to order some faction symbols so I'll be doing some shopping over there as well!

9. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

After already having the limited edition Snarl, and now w/ the announcement of the Xmas Grimmy, I had to order a full set myself. :D 
    And I also now think I'm going to make a purchase from repolabels for the replacement stickers.

10. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    when I got Snarl, I got two of him. The boxes are sealed, so there's no way for them to take out half the stickers and weapons. What the listing means is EACH. EACH figure gets one sword, one gun, and one sticker sheet.