Question about Valor Vs Venom Joes.

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Getter Eagle, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Getter Eagle

Getter Eagle Banned

I'm hoping this post isn't against the rules in any way. Let me point out right away that I'm not selling anything... YET.

Anyway...

I have a 30 gallon rubbermaid container full of Valor vs Venom/Spy Troops era joes and Vehicles. Unfortunately, I'm in a bit of a financial bind lately, and that was on the top of my "sell" list (I also need to get rid of some clutter)

Assuming that they're all complete and in good condition, do you guys think it would be best to sell it as a lot, or individually? Or a combination of the two?
    Are there any stand out pieces from this era that people are even interested in, or is a bulk lot the best way to go?

When I finally get myself organized, and get my digital camera back, I'll be putting them for sale in the Junkion exchange one way or the other. I hope that this is helpful to SOMEONE'S collection, at least.

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I'm actually a biggest fan of that era of joes. but from what I've seen, no individual figure is worth more than $5, so I think that selling individual figures would be a pain in the ass.

I don't know if you troop-built or not, but maybe selling a lot of troops would help. I think figures from the last two waves of vvv might be the most sought after of them, but even still, that's not saying much.

on a side note, do you have any of the blue vipers with red logos that came with the gung-ho in wave 7? I've been trying to trade for two of them for a while, so just let me know! I'd also like to get on of the mindbenders with the doctor's uniform as well.

3. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Unless you have any figures from the infamous wave 6 (Frostbite/Snow Wolf, Torch/Bazooka, etc), none of the figure are worth that much, the vehicles even less so, but the mechs are reasonably popular.

If you have waves 4 and 5, those tend to be a bit more desirable, but again, the big one is wave 6.

4. Scourge

Scourge I shall rise again

Yea Mykticon and myself sent him 200.00 plus shipping for his collection and he ran off with our money If anyone has Getter Eagles ontact Info Please Pm it to me so i can Fiel charges as he is keeping his bank account empty so i can not get my money back from this THIEF LIAR AND SCAM ARTIST

5. Scourge

Bump Can anyone get me this info

6. Scourge

Well it is a bittersweet victory Eagle will no longer be here but i am unable to file a police report due to not having his information oh well