Question about USPS Tracking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UMC, Jan 23, 2012.

1. UMC

UMC Huh?

News Credits:
    Has anyone gotten "Delivery status not updated" on their online tracking before?

I have a package that was supposed to be deliveried last thursday but it didn't and usps posted "Delivery status not updated" the same day they posted "Out for delivery" I've talk to my local post office the following friday and all they told me is that they will call me and find out what happened to my package, and I still have recieve any call from them...

what should I do?

2. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Call them back.

3. UMC

UMC Huh?

News Credits:
    just calld them and they just told me theyll leave a note to their supervisor to follow it and they will call me back if they finds out what happenen to the package...

also should i just claim item not recieved on ebay or i should just wait for usps?

4. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have every paperwork from them in front of you when you call them.

5. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Give it a couple of days before you start going to eBay. Item not received usually goes after the seller, not really the shipping service. If your package got misplaced then give it a chance to get found before getting upset.

6. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Filing an item not received claim on eBay is something you should absolutely NOT do. The seller clearly shipped your item and if the post office lost it, that cannot be blamed on them. It would be a pretty awful thing to do to go after the seller when they fulfilled their side of the transaction.

I'd say give it a few days. I've had this happen before and it usually doesn't take long for the package to find its way to you. It probably just ended up on another carrier's route and they're trying to figure out which one.

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Too many people on the planet, mistakes happen more often now. lol
    It's cool, it'll show.

8. UMC

UMC Huh?

News Credits:
    I've went back to the post office yesterday and I finally get to talk to the supervisor in person, she told me she just got back from vacation and she said will talk to the carrier to find out what happened to package then call me back today. I also contact my seller and just told him what happened. Let see how it plays out today

Thanks for everyones advise

9. Allsparky

Allsparky Pour la chevalerie!

I've had this happen before too and started feeling the same way. Decided to wait a couple more more days and it showed up. Now for the nosy part! Whatchya gittin'? :) 

10. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Yes. Last time this happened was with my Leader Ironhide. Target shipped it USPS and the destination address was ripped off in transit. The post office returned it, and I had to order a new one.

11. UMC

UMC Huh?

News Credits:
    Guess ill give it a couple more days then...there isnt much I can do anyway, usps is not taking the blame, and it not really the seller's fault...

this

Ultra-Act Ultraman Leo ASTRA figure Bandai Tamashii Exclusive | eBay

I went back to the post office yesrterday and they told me that the package might be send back cause the sender because there wasn't enough postage paid, or it lost.

12. UMC

UMC Huh?

News Credits:
    finally got a legit reply from USPS, they told me that the seller (sender) didn't put enough postage on the package therefore it was send back to the sender, also I just talked to the seller and they said they would send it back to me as soon as they get the package.

Thankx for the advises!