Question about upcoming toys release date

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ezim93, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ezim93

ezim93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm confused many people are saying that the new toy lineis coming out in a few weeks but when I check hasbrotoyshop all of their orders don't ship until August. Can someone clarify please?

2. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I don't think anyone here actually knows. I'd check in on your local sightings thread every so often and see what people are spotting.

3. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Well, typically the new lines tend to start up in the summer around June.

4. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Unless uber popular or shipped in huge numbers, you rarely seen new toylines hit retailers before July, and more often than not, most won't see new product until stores do their annual resets in August.

I wouldn't even start hunting until late July. Brick and mortar retailers usually end up getting their stuff a few weeks before HTS gets them sent out, but your mileage will vary.

5. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    The word is June, HTS just likes to bump out their dates on initial releases so they don't look like liars in case they can't stock online due to vendor orders.

6. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

join the club. Even worse, I only have dial up so even if I wanted to buy those figures at TRU.com the freakin page wont load so I'm screwed!!!! I have to wait no matter what.

7. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

I think there was a lot of speculation that they'd be out by now because the ROTF figures came out in May last year. But I think thats largely because the toys to movies are always out weeks before it actually premieres, not to mention the fact that weeks before then we had already knew they were in stores before the "street date" thanks to employees that are on this board snapping pics of them in the back rooms and stuff. Thats what kinda brought my hopes down once I realized that a few weeks ago, I hope we don't have to wait clear till August for new figures though. I would think it would at least make sense for the WFC figures to be out this month though for the release of the video game, but who knows, hasbro could still be dumb and make us wait.