Question about Universe Constructicons

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by airfox, Dec 18, 2005.

1. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Hello all.

On the venezuelanformers mailing list, a friend from Valencia reported yesterday that he found some Universe carded Constructicons.

When I asked whether he meant the RiD recolors or the Six Builder recolors, he replied it were the RiD recolors.

But, IIRC, the RiD recolors were never released carded as part of Universe. Even the upcoming Target sets are supposed to be boxed.

I asked again for the color of the toys (green and purple, yellow and black or green/red/yellow/orange), but haven't received a reply.

So, you have any ided what was it he saw?

Were the RiD contruction vehicles released carded under the Universe banner?

-airfox

2. Napjr

Napjr <b><font color=gold>Mr. Internet</font><br><font c Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They are supposed to be released in spring as Target exclusives (i think), formerly Hasbro Toy Shop exclusives (and another store before had em iirc)

But i seriously doubt that guy saw em, i dont recall any other latinamerican country getting american exclusives before

3. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Me neither. And I think the Target ones will be boxed in sets of two, not carded.

I have no idea what he saw.

P.S.: en Mexico estan familiarizados con lo que es NPI? Bueno, NPI de que vio. :D 

-airfox

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    All the info that I've heard implires the guys are going to be boxed. They were big toys to begin with so carded releases make little sense.
    Random guess, could they be new KOs that resemble the official versions? Though I dunno, still seems a bit off there.