Question about Transformers: Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Thundercrackers, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Thundercrackers

Thundercrackers Cybertonian Scholar

I love the prime animated series, and what they've done with it. But I really have to wonder; will they ever go back and tell How the Autobots first got to the earth? (Excluding Cliffjumper and Arcee, who arrived in the IDW prequel) Will it be shown in the irvine novels, or in flashbacks on prime? We know that they've been on earth for over 3 years, But we have no idea what happened. Has there been any indication when this gap in the aligned continuity timeline will be filled?

2. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Maybe fall of Cybertron may? since it will explains the final days of cybertron and what led the autobots to earth

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Maybe it'll be explored in future episodes. The only hint of the Autobots' first arrival to Earth was in the Scraplets episode when Arcee was telling Optimus about how when they first arrived on Earth, Bulkhead ran into some cables or whatever.

4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Many of us are hoping that some of the past and backstories will be told, perhaps in Season 2...The TFP team could use the recent changes to the Autobots staff to tell bits and pieces of their story.. just my :2c: .

5. Thundercrackers

I certainly hope you guys are right, *sigh* I wish this had been asked during the panel.

6. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMO, I think the that the Autobots coming to Earth 3 years ago would be a good basis for the Movie should it get made. Introduces the characters without confusing new viewers by dealing with plot elements that they haven't seen.

7. Thundercrackers

Yeah, we know that Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet, nd Bulkhead were the 1st arrival Team, Cliffjumper and Arcee arrived afterward (as shown in the IDW prequel) who else from the Ark was part of that first arrival team? And what happened to them- did they die or return to space? And what happened to the Ark and the rest of it's crew, for that matter?