Question about toy search

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tell_Story, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Tell_Story

Tell_Story Well-Known Member

I just found Target's Toy listing function online and searched for Deluxe Barricade and found it at a store about 30 minutes away. My question is do you think it will be the original paint scheme of the new repaint that just came out? Is there any way of telling? It features the original scheme online.

Also out of curiosity does anyone remember when the "First encounter" package coming out in Wal-Mart? The one with '74 BB and Barricade. Was that part of the first wave that came out in early June?

Just as a side note, I can't stand these scalpers! I can see the temptation to do it since it would pay for my figures, but it's just so wrong. No one can get these at retail, with out being at the store at midnight. It's really ridiculous. "First Encounter is $30.00+ on EBAY! Thanks for letting me vent.

2. newOrder

newOrder LowLife Republic

Instagram:
    am I glad I ordered the Transformers First Encounter Battle Pack, Bumblebee Vs. Barricade= $16.88

I order online and use the site to store on June 18. took a whole month before I can pick up, July 20 I got the email to pick up at store.

3. wiiman

wiiman Member

Scalping is stupid and low. I dont know why people waste their time and $ and gas just to make a quick buck. Thats why it's important to get a good education

4. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    As far as I know "First Encounter" is long sold out at most stores. It wasn't even on the shelves when the movie was released near me.