Question about this conversion lvl on the packaging?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bluestreak76, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

I was looking over some of my Classics Universe and Animated packaging and they say conversion difficulty lvl 2, or Blades lvl 3. I don't think I have yet to see a lvl 4? Are there any? ROFL Classics Galvatron should be converson lvl ??? (Caution falls apart upon transformation)^^

2. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You want to have a rough one, get RiD Ultra Magnus. He's almost the rubiks cube of TFs.

3. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

when a transformer like RiD ultra magnus gives me trouble i like to work at them untill i know theyr transformation fowards and backwards.i like to see how quickly and smoothly i can transform them.

i did get pretty good at transforming him quickly...after awhile...a long while.

i also noticed the wierd lvl stuff on all my animated tfs.
    i think some of them are pretty off.

4. Zipdisk

Zipdisk Seven Color Carrot

I personally think they pick a level for the line (at least size-class wise) and stick with it. For example, all Animated Deluxes seem to be a 3. In fact, most modern deluxes seem to be at a three with only Legends class being a 2 and Activators being a 1 (I think, I have none of them myself yet). It reminds me of the Skill-Levels they put on US release Gundam model kits a few years ago, which seemed rather arbitrary and perhaps more of a gimick than an actual indicator of how hard the model was to build.

5. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    the 'levels' marked on the box doesnt mean anything, really...i believe theyre just marked according to the class...movie deluxe and voyager is 3 and movie leader is 4 , i believe

6. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

I have RiD Magnus and Prime, the ones you can combine into Omega Prime I think it is? yeah they are fun. I love handing them to a friend and asking them to transform them LOL, and even funnier when I say okay now combine them!

7. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What was the conversion level on Crossover Darth Vader? That thing takes a miracle to transform.