Question about the UK Comics

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by MicroCracker, Jul 22, 2007.

1. MicroCracker

MicroCracker Well-Known Member

I've heard that the UK comics don't fit in with the US ones very well, but I'm currently reading the Titan books reprints. I'm about to start Cybertron Redux, the third volume of the US comics. I just want to know, when should I read the UK comics to make them fit in as well as I can with the US comics? Like, I've seen a list that has the US comics listed, and the UK comics listed. if they were in one list, what would be the best order? Thanks.

2. ac77

ac77 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the US comics actually "fit in to" the UK comics cannon - not really the other way round.

The UK comics were written to fill gaps due to the US comic being monthly and the UK one being weekly.

The UK comics also feature stories from the future and a whole lot of time travel too.

3. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

Check the sticky, I tried to edit the first post again and it seems that recent board maintenence has fixed the problem that stopped me getting the full list back into it.