question about the trilogy

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    ok everyone tells me that armada , energon, and cybertron are a trilogy, and that the japanease versions are seperate stories, if micron legends and superlink are not related why do they both have cyclonus, demolishor, and tidalwave in them?

2. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy Well-Known Member

The Japanease verisons of Armada and Energon are related, Energon contuines 10 years after Aramda happen. However Cybertron is a new storyline/timeline in Japan

3. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

they hardly paid attention to continuity in the US. They only kept up the fact that unicron was destroyed in energon. other facts they forgot including transformer influence on earth. It really would have been so much easier of they'd just renamed earth to another planet.

4. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    OR, just have made mention that Landmine landed in a different area. That way it could be explained away that all the Transformer buisness was localized to Europe, Japan, or North America in Energon and that why the humans don't know of the Transformers in Cybertron.

5. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy Well-Known Member

That still wouldn't of been that good. I mean. in Energon it was a Earth Alliance, it be kinda hard not for the rest world not to know about it, especially when they where all around the world mininng energon.....and what really grinds my gears is how Landmine should be Scavenger... it the early epsiode Op makes reference of how landmine trained him. I don't knoe just somthing i wanted to throw in there at the end

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Hmm, that's odd, but in Energon, Landmine was one of the TFs who'd been with Rodimus for a long time, and he was on Cybertron before that. Ironhide mentions Prime was about when Rodimus made his exodus, so it could actually work. Landmine could have easily trained Prime before he went his own way with Rodimus.

7. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In Energon, I thought Transformers were only known to handful of goverment people. I may be dead wrong (I didn't watch all episodes), but so it made sense that in Cybertron (or in GF) TFs were some sort of urban legend.

But "they are the same guys because they have the same names" really doesn't make sense.
    Wingsaber confuses me as well as Landmine. And is Cyb Jolt supposed to be that Jolt in Armada? :confused: 

8. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    I think Jolt is a completly different jolt than the one in Armada, but if they are time travlers i could make sense that he got reformatted and learned english.

9. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

Its all a big fudgepot to me.

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Must be one of those lost in translation deals.

There's usually several things that never match up,
    but as a whole the story remains a trilogy.

That plus CN's scheduling, I get very confused