Question about the Scramble City Bruticus gimmick

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Onslaught24, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    so we all know (and have seen) that Bruticus has the Scramble City gimmick (or whatever it's called). so i was wondering, since the limbs can be rearranged in case a little one can't find all five, can one of the other four replace Onslaught? i mean what if some kid can't find Onslaught but has the other four? could he get another Swindle and put make him the torso?

2. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    No, the other ones are limbs and limbs only. Onslaught is only a torso, and he is the only torso. Until a 3rd party decides to make a new FOC Onslaught that's voyager sized.

3. hoosierdaddy04

hoosierdaddy04 The Lord of Diecast

(Look's at pic's) I'd say yes. It would appear that those that have a designated L\R hand have two different hands depending on which side you put the limbs on.
    EDIT: Miss read OP's question. No you NEED Onslaught that is the "scramble city" feature. 1 center figure 4 figures that can be any limb

4. strangeguy32000

strangeguy32000 Well-Known Member

Unless we're talking about the Newer version of which I'm unfamiliar, that wouldn't even work.
    Y'see, In a Scramble City Combiner, the Leader Bot also happens to be the Hub Robot for their combined form, In this case, its Onslaught. Now the other Figures Attach to HIS limbs in order to become the limbs of the Combined form.

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    okay. cause i knew the limbs could be switched and whatnot but i didn't know about Onslaught. just curious. thanks guys :)