Question about the DVD...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by geneticfusion, Oct 11, 2009.

1. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

So, I heard that Wal-Mart is having IMAX scenes exclusive to them?

What other stores is having exclusive content? I searched and couldn't find anything about it. Oh, and I'm buying the Blu-Ray edition if it matters.

Please dont flame me!

-cowers in a corner-

2. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Kimber/Stormer Fanboy

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I've heard the same thing. My friend saw the Imax one, and said there wasn't much of a difference.

3. johnboy3434

johnboy3434 Well-Known Member

Well, I heard that some Canadian chain has a steel cover on it. They don't export, though. And Best Buy has a decorative Optimus Prime bust. The IMAX version is only a minute longer than the normal cut, but I'd take extra footage over the frippery the other stores are handing out. Really, for another cut of the film itself to be exclusive to one store is almost unheard of (let us hope it will stay that way). I would stick with Wal-Mart*.

*For the record, I will never say that sentence again. Ever.

4. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Target has the Transforming Bumble Bee case bluray as an exclusive. I have Optimus, so I figure that I'll go with that one over the Walmart bluray... although, those I-Max scenes in TDK were pretty awesome even if there isn't much "extra" content in ROTF.... man, I'm not gonna have to buy both, am I?!?

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    My friend and I were talking about this earlier. There were a sh*t ton of exclusive stuff for the last one and only one from this one.