Question about the DS Game

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Jun 28, 2010.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

You know how each Transformer has Strength, Endurance, Regeneration, Firepower and Skill that you can level up as you go?

Well, when my Optimus Prime levels up, only his Strength, Regeneration and Endurance are displayed as skills that can be leveled up. But say, I want to increase his Firepower, can I not do that? Can I just increase his Strength, Endurance and Regeneration? If not, please tell me how I can increase his other abillities.

2. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

Anyone? As far as I know when you gain a level you can spend points on only Str, End, and Regen.. But by collecting the data disks throughout the game can boost your stats in various areas.. Such as the KAON data disk can increase +3 end, and +1 Firepower. While the dual pistols disk/chip increases skill+3 and str+1...and the list goes on.

3. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you can't, although there are 5 categories each character only has access to 3. the best you can do is equip a disc that will upgrade his other abilites

4. Chevluh

Chevluh Well-Known Member

Yeah, each character has only 3 upgradeable skills, always the same. It's meant to differentiate them more, like the powers you get when you upgrade certain skills. So Starscream is naturally good at ranged combat while Motormaster's a close combat powerhouse, stuff like that.