Question about TFSource (sorry if its in the wrong forum)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DanicusTF(cdn), Apr 9, 2007.

1. DanicusTF(cdn)

DanicusTF(cdn) Well-Known Member

Just a quick question guys, I made my first order through them on the 5th for an MP-05 Megatron. I payed through paypal, and have my receipt for payment, but nothing else. Do they usually send a shipping notification for when items are on their way, or is it just "radio silence" untill it shows up one day?

I would appreciate if anyone who had dealings with them would answer the question. I hear nothing but good things about TFSource; this is just me being wary. :dunce 

2. paskal

paskal SHWOOOO!!

They do send shipping notifications - be patient - it's still early today - they probably were not working the weekend.

3. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    TFsource has pretty good comunication. They notified my that my order shipped and provided tracking info. Last time I ordered I was very impressed with how fast I got my stuff and how carefully it packed.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    That's the nice thing about TFSource, they're the MISB collector's shop so it's a big deal to them to make sure it gets to you with the package undamaged.

Danicus, remember it was the Easter weekend so I'm sure they took it off. You'll get an e-mail once they ship it out, just give them time.

5. reave

reave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have been waiting for a reply from TFSource on a question that I asked them about my damaged MP-4, for weeks now. Has anyone had problems with direct communication with them?

6. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My MP Megs shipped on Saturday, and I got him today, but I guess it has its benefits to living a state over. Like stated above, just be patient. It may take a day or two to process the order and such, and Im sure with the mad rush of everyone buying the MP-5s, they are pretty busy.

7. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i do ot of about a few e-mails i sent in the past month i have only gotten 1 responce

8. Keiichitron

Keiichitron Not a physicist, dammit

Ebay:
    I had no problems with communication when they sent me the wrong WST Dinobot. Emailed saying I had the wrong one, got a response the next day telling me to send it back and the right one would be sent.