Question About TFSource.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimus Convoy, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Optimus Convoy

Optimus Convoy Well-Known Member

Has anybody here ordered Transformers from TFsource.com? If you have, could any of you guys give me some feed back on them. Have you guys have any problems with them or anything like that? I'm thinking of buying some Transformers off of that site. Thanks.

2. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    tfsource are great to deal with and always have done right by me. they ship pretty fast to my area at least. if you can do do buisness with them. they arnt on the flashing tf commercial bar for nothing you know

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    They are awesome in pretty much every way and have fast shipping and great service, highly recomended

4. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great shipping and packing. My only gripe is that anything having to do with your account, even if you just want to change your address, has to be done through email. But, they are quick to respond.

5. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Yup, I have ordered from them many times. They are a legitimate, dependable business and one of the best places online to order Transformers. They tend to be a bit cheaper than BBTS, and their shipping is fast and well-packed.

One other way in which they are different from BBTS and some other online stores is that they charge for pre-orders right up front, rather than charging you when the order ships. This makes for a more immediate hit to the wallet, but it also keeps you from taking a later unexpected hit on a pre-order you forgot you made.

Hope that helps!

6. bhaalistik

bhaalistik Shockwave's Love-child

Awesome dealer, awesome packaging, awesome service.

....did I mention they were awesome? :wink: 

7. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I echo what everyone else has said, fantastic service, the BEST packaging, quick shipping (I'm in Scotland), and Curt is great to deal with, he'll happily answer any questions you may have, and he responds quickly.

Do a search of recent threads as there was one asking which online store was best, TFSource was doing very well in it.

8. Optimus Convoy

Optimus Convoy Well-Known Member

Yep. That helps. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.

9. wipedout

wipedout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If I had one knock it would be a lack of tracking info. Other than that I plan to use them from now on over BBTS.