Customs: Question about taking apart 3rd party bots

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Gundamben831, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    so my plan initially is to make my Huffer (iGear Rager) more cartoon correct but I couldn't help but notice on the filecard that was included with the bot shows him having chrome arms and upper legs, now I know of a contact that will custom chrome dip plastic parts. so my question really was how do I remove Huffer's lower legs from his knee pin or how do I remove that pin so I can separate the parts to have the contact custom chrome the parts. Also I have been seeing a lot of people with reprolables and I wanted to know what the best suggestion for reprolabels would look best on this bot do I get the sheet with the multiple sizes or is there a specific set for the mini warriors?

2. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    no one has any advice?

3. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

4. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

There's no reprolabel set for these guys yet, but hopefully they do get made. These little guys are already such great representations of these characters, but a reprolabels set would put these figures over the top.

Until then, you can do like I did and repurpose some of the leftover stickers from other reprolabel sets.

I know it's not cartoon acurate, but I think it came out pretty cool...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]