Question about Spider-Man The Other series...

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Altercron, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

From what i gather, this series runs across the various Spider Man series, but since I havent been able to read any of them, I have not been able to find the answer to the one question I have.

Since it goes through the various series, does Spider-Man's costume change to the costume of that particular series. If I remember correctly, his costume is slightly different in each series.

2. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    During "The Other"? I don't think so. I haven't noticed, though, so minor changes (like the spider logos and eyes) could be different, but I usually just chalk those up to the artists' preferences.

After "The Other," though, no one really knows how far reaching Spidey's new costume will be...I'm thinking it'll be a fad in Amazing for a few issues before they switch back, which will match up with the other series (where I assume that the costume will not change from the original).

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    The costume differences are only due to the different artists on the books.

4. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

The costume is the exact same in each book. The only difference is the style of the characters drawn between each artist. Also he will be getting a new costume at the end of the series.