Question about Shipping and Paypal

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Tampalicious, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Hi, I just sold some stuff on ebay. I was paid thru paypal and the money wasnt even held or anything, Ive already got it in transit to my bank. However, paypal didnt give me my shipping money from the ebayers.
    Will I recieve that money after i enter the tracking info tommorrow?
    Otherwise, that is a 44 dollar loss that doenst seem to be fair....?
    Any advice/info would be great. I dont sell very often
    thanks!

2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Do not ship until you receive the money for shipping. Did you invoice them? The shipping and auction money are lumped together. Paypal isn't going to send shipping money to you in a separate transaction.

3. Tampalicious

Idunno. I got all the money , its there in the paypal record, they just didnt add it to my available balance,nor is that money mentioned on the page as being held or whatnot. So yes, paypal got all the money, but its not available to me .
    I want to mail this stuff out because the people paid me. I dont know what the deal is, you would think they would allow the shipping money if anything.
    And I never send invoices. In the past I would just add tracking, and get the total amount when the package was recieved on the buyers end.
    Im torn between just refunding the people , but that doesnt seem like it would make sense.
    Paypal seems to be the link that is gummin things up here.

4. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    if you are a new seller...paypal holds the $$ from your payments as pending until the tracking shows it as delivered or they( the buyers) leave positive feedback.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
  6. Tampalicious

ok, thanks, thats what I was used to a few months ago when I sold some things. I just dont understand why they gave me the money this time for the items, but not the accumulated shipping amount.
    So basically ship these tommorrow as planned, and I should get the shipping money in a week or so after delivery?

EDIT: I think it might be because I bought a TRU G1 Tracks for like 50 bucks the other day. The shipping amount was 44 and I know paypal gets their little cut, so I think thats why. LOL!

7. Da_Last_2_Walk

Da_Last_2_Walk Da King Of Pre Rubs TFW2005 Supporter

The missing money is your paypal fees.