Question about Season 3 with the humans.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Seeing how it's likely that we may not see humans for a while I'm guessing it'll be about more of the Transformers this time around. However I've heard from somewhere that the voice actors for Jack and Miko will be in Season 3. Is that information true? If someone can tell me that'll be good because I don't want to see Jack being written out of the show.

2. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A few youtube interviews by fans have Jack and Miko's voice actors comfirming that they had to do work for season 3 and that they were 'surprised' by the things they had to say. Methinks there's a lot of dark things/images coming up that the cast will have to deal with that will set the tone for things to come.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    They become astronauts.

I'm calling that it's a time skip to about 5 - 10 years or so.

4. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was actually thinking time-skip too, it would be pretty cool, seeing the group a bit older.

And the autobots return to earth to see that they've grown into some good adults (a responsible Miko,a successful gov't computer dude raf and...w/e Jack) or something lol.

5. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With what the finale seems to be hinting at with the description of Episode 25 of Season 2, I'm starting to think this may be the setting of Season 3.

6. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

It's also possible that the voice actors will be voicing some new bots. I think it's more likely that the kids will stick around in some form, but hey, you never know...

7. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I think Raf getting older is inevitable seeing as how Andy is too. Bring on the time skip.