Customs: Question About Runamuck's Colors PLEASE VOTE

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SonOfNemesis, Sep 22, 2012.

?

What Color Scheme for Runamuck

Poll closed Sep 23, 2012.
  1. White and Orange with purple glow

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. White and Gray with purple glow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone, so I am making a Fall of Cybertron Runabout and Runamuck and as you can see (filtered pics) Runabout is nearly complete. I gave him red glow effects instead of purple because it better suits his red color scheme colors.

NOW for Runamuck, I'll give him purple glow effects BUT here's my QUESTION for you guys if you would be so kind as to help me...

I have Runamuck all painted up white so far. I need to know if you think I should go White with Orange for his secondary apps OR should I go White with Gray for his secondary apps? Both choices will have purple glow effects.

Please vote guys :) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Orange! It will help add a bit of color (similar to Runabout above) & still be similar to the G1 bot.

As for the above, he looks great!

3. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

I think you should drop the purple and go with orange glow effects, then leave the body dominantly white.

Couldn't tell too much from the Runabout pic, but if he's simply black with red glow with no grey parts, then you should leave the grey off of Runamuck as well.

EDIT: Should note that I can't see the pic you posted because I'm at work right now, so I'm going off of the pic you attached in the Runabout thread- the filtered upper torso pic.

4. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Thanks guys! Kusanagi, that's an awesome idea and I will do that :)