Question about Resource section errors

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by TrueNomadSkies, Oct 4, 2011.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Hey, I'm sorry for adding yet another topic to the pile, but if we notice a brainfart in the Resource pages (such as a wrong link, name, info, etc), what's the preferred method of pointing it out to you guys?

For example, I was poking around and found that Bombshock & Skyburst were linking to each other's repaint (instead of the ones that they're supposed to), so I made the following topics [this & this] in the Resource submissions section. I assumed that since it dealt with the resource section itself (rather than the forum), that it'd be better to make a topic there.

However, TJ was thinking that maybe it should've gone here instead, likely given that it had to do with a minor error instead of new information to fill an existing gap. It's really nothing urgent, but I was just curious what you guys preferred for the future, type of deal.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Anything to do with Resources, please post in the Resources submissions forum. Corrections, additions, suggestions, post 'em in there and my subscription feed will tell me there's things to look at.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Also, thanks for the heads up, I'll go take a look at those now. I know why that happened, I must have got my wires crossed at some point. This is in spite of owning both versions of both toys :) 

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Not a problem, and I appreciate the quick response/fix. :bowdown: 

Also for what it's worth, I mix their names up all the time (well, not Bombshock couse he's my guilty pleasure but the other combiner dudes), and I actually wouldn't even have noticed this if I hadn't been specifically looking into Steelshot whose name I guess I know now too, hah.