Question about reprolabels.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sioce, Oct 5, 2009.

1. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i have only bought from them at conventions, their quality did blow me out of the water though, they were absolutely perfect, have you PM'd Delta Star? he's the owner of reprolabels on the boards

2. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just received this email about 5 mins ago....

Hi there,

Not sure how this has happened but your order did not come through. We always notify our customers of order received and when sent. I will have your order started, I do apologize for this confusion!

Thanks for advising me of this J

April

Glad to see they are on the ball....at least now I can HOPE my order will be filled.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Not really much I can add that hasn't already been said about these guys. Longest it ever took for an order of mine was two and a half weeks, and that order involved the entire Powermaster Prime set (there's a reason it's $31!).

Frankly, the wait is mostly because of the turnover from Canada to wherever, it just takes too damned long. But again, the sticker quality is totally worth it, and the fact they make spare faction symbols is a lifesaver for some.

4. Sioce

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well they lost my order...so thats why mine has taken so long.
    we'll see what happen in the next 3-9 weeks

5. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    glad they got back to you, hope it works out quick

6. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Delta's also been stuck with a metric crapton of e-mail to answer. I wrote him nearly three weeks ago for casual business and he just got back to me today. Poor guy. :( 

7. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    I am so tired of these threads... Don't you guys ever search for similar topics before starting a new one?

My orders usually take 1-3 months to arrive. The wait is long, but well worth it. I have no complaints what so ever about Reprolabels. I've ordered from them well over a dozen times now and the stuff always arrives. Sending them hate mail and "where's my stuff?!?!?!" and crap like that will hardly speed things up.

To sum things up:

* They run Reprolabels in their spare time.
    * They have new equipment which takes a long time and a lot of work to calibrate to keep the high quality their stickers have.
    * They are high in demand because of high quality stickers, custom sets, upgrade sets, etc.
    * They have a small kid which takes up a lot of the little spare time they have when they're not working at their regular jobs.
    * They always come through in the end somehow, despite the low amount of time to work on the actual stickers and the high amount of orders.
    * Everyone can make mistakes, and mistakes are easier to make when you're hit with the kind of workload these guys have. A simple and friendly e-mail will take care of that even though it will take some time to get a response.
    * Fanboys lack understanding, patience, common sense, and good manners. *fap fap*

I needed to get that out of my system.

/thread

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  8. Sioce

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for your comment there big guy...
    but in this case had I not emailed saying "where is my stuff?"
    I never would have received it.
    I had sent them 5 emails that were friendly and cordial asking them to look into things...they finally gave me an answer to my questions 6 weeks after I placed my order, and the answer was "sorry we lost your order we will get on it"
    Read a post before adding your thoughts to it.
    I wasn't upset because the order was taking so long...I was upset because I had not received any sort of reply whatsoever from them.
    It has been resolved.

9. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    The comment about hate mail and such wasn't aimed at you, so I apologize if you were offended by it. It was just a reaction to the fact that every time a thread like this is started about Reprolabels, someone always says that their order didn't arrive in a week or two, and that it's basically the start of a new world war. You seem to be a bit more calm in this matter :)  Glad that it worked out, because they really are an awesome bunch! :) 

10. Sioce

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really am stoked to see thier products..if everything gets here and looks as good as everyone tells me then I will be placing a couple expensive orders with them for customs I'm working on.
    I'm just happy they know I'm alive now :D 

11. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

While their stuff has never been bad, I must admit that the stuff from their new machine is far superior to the ones from their old one. Just to wet your appetite a little, have a look at my recently restickered Aerialbots. Except for the rubsigns, everything's been replaced:

Attached Files:

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Maybe they should stick this information on the frontpage of their site or have it come up whenever anyone goes to make an order, then at least people will be warned that their stuff may take a long time to arrive and their emails checking about their order might not get answered right away.

13. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

Agreed.

14. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    I've only ordered from them twice, once after seeing a special give-away for a "Cybertron Armorhide Trailer Set". The link shows Redline's custom trailer w/ said Reprolabels applied. I came a little late to the party and missed out on the give-away, but Delta was kind enough to sell me a set of the stickers after-the-fact. I have to say that the trailer (and more importantly the stickers!) really improves on the figure!

The second time I'd ordered from them was for my "Kitty Truck" custom, where I ordered a recolored/modified G1 Prime set from them. Great job, quick turn around (I expected a large delay from the commission of the design to final product, but it was pretty quick and I was shown what it looked like along the way). I have to say that Dec0y13 was a pleasure to work with, and was a great help w/ my project.

Otherwise, I've also used one of their 'old' G1 Prime sticker sheets I received from another member of the boards. While the old ones had to be cut out by hand, they were still EXCEPTIONAL quality! You could compare them side-by-side and they'd be equal to (if not BETTER THAN) the original stickers! -Of course, since they upgraded their equiptment, the new stickers are pre-cut, just like an original G1 sticker sheet!

I plan on ordering from them again, and can't wait to see what they come up with in the future!