Question About Redeeming Codes

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by silverbolt00, Jun 24, 2010.

1. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    Hey, i just got this game today (UK) and to my surprise there was a Jazz Redeem code in with my purchase (When i bought it, it said nothing of having this) but i'm having trouble to redeem said character.
    It's telling me to go to http://www.transformersgame.eu then choose all the options that apply to me but that webpage doesn't load at all, i've been trying all day. Has anyone else been having trouble with these unlock codes?
    Cheers for any info or help. :wink: 

2. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the general consensus is that the site isn't up yet, so i wouldn't worry about it yet... some of the U.S. codes weren't active until 5pm on release day.

3. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    True, guess i'll have to wait and see if thing's change tomorrow when this game is officially released over here. Gotta say, it's pretty damn sweet so far and i'm only on chapter 1 of Decepticon campaign - Bit crazy how fast you run out of ammo though!
    :thumb 

4. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    where abouts did you get the game in the uk :O?

5. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    I got it from Gameplay.co.uk which said nothing about having Jazz or any of the other characters ...! But i opened the box this morning and to my delight, there it was!

6. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    awk damn , i was hoping it was a shop i could walk into

7. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    Nah, sorry, i don't get out much so i pretty much buy everything online .... which is fine until we have postal strikes, thankfully RM delivered as expected today.

8. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the whole ammo bit. It makes it way more strategic. You really have to make your shots count. With more ammo, the game would be a button masher. That's what I liked about UC2 as well.

9. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    Well yeah it does make it more strategic which is, you're right, a good thing but at least one weapon, like say a main weapon like Megatrons cannon shouldn't run out as easily or quickly and believe me, i'm more than making the shots count! Still, it keeps you moving and makes you try new weapons so i guess it's not too bad really.